DIGITRONIC 3D iQ6
DIGITRONIC 3D iQ 6 is a powerful and modern 56-pin control unit with a 32-bit processor. It incorporates all advanced technologies and the latest developments in the gas and automotive industry. The most characteristic features include:
- Additional injection of gasoline (card) – the ability to add gasoline at the same time as the gas injection in different card ranges. The dose of gas decreases in proportion to the added dose of gasoline
- The ability to read the signal RPM from the injection pulse of petrol injectors
- The iQ 3D connector (6-8 cyl) is the same as the DIGITRONIC 3D-S Power (6-8 cyl). It makes it possible to service and change previously installed units (without wiring replacement)
- Auto-adaptation of ISA 3 – auto-adaptation algorithm, which regularly adjusts the dose of gas during the ride. The controller adjusts the dose of gas based on the pre-assembled fuel injection time map
- Recognition of closed-loop and open-loop modes in real time
- Each cylinder bank has a separate correction card (Bank 1, Bank 2)
- Tests have shown that the use of ISA 3 practically approximates the gas consumption to the consumption of gasoline
- Adaptation OL (Open Loop) – corrections are made as in the mode of “closed loop” (Close Loop), and that is very important in the mode of “open loop” (Open Loop)
- Digital recorder (graphic oscilloscope) of the impulses of petrol injectors, gas injectors and engine speed signal. Allows real-time visual observation of the operation of injection pulses, the correspondence of the phase between the gasoline and gas impulses
- Automatic configuration of the injection sequence – automatic determination of the conformity of the gasoline connection to the gas injector and their redistribution. Used in case of incorrect installation
- DIGITRONIC IQ3D6.
- Switch with level indicator.
- horn signal.
- PT-MAP sensor.
- Harness with waterproof plugs.
- Waterproof fuse box.
- manifold nozzle.
- vacuum T-connector.