Video embedding powered by Webilop
DIGITRONIC MAXI 2
DIGITRONIC MAXI 2 is modern control unit, compatible with the vast majority of 4 cylinder vehicles including standard, turbo and valvetronic. The MAXI 2 ECU was designed to achieve both – reducing installation time and increase capabilities of the software. The heart of the unit is a powerful 32-bit processor with incredible potential for future upgrades as well.
- Easy installation – Quick installation with minimum number of wires
- Efficient, simple and intuitive calibration program
- Compact, sealed housing
- Button with built-in buzzer and simple 3-wire connection
- Simple calibration – All functions are located on two panels and without the need for switching between tabs allowing perfect calibration
- Functionality – A new 32-bit processor-based hardware platform – unlimited potential for upgrading – the ability to run the program without a controller in DEMO mode.
|Intelligent (automatic) maintenance of additional injection (Mazda ™)|
|Adjustable threshold for switching off additional injections|
|Built-in correction of gas temperature and pressure|
|Heating of gas nozzles with the possibility of setting the temperature of its activation|
|A map of additional correction from the gas temperature|
|Additional gas pressure correction map|
|Pressure relief of the reducer when cut-off|
|Setting an acceptable number of emergency launches on gas|
|Sound indication, informing about the starting of emergency mode|
|Warm start (start & stop), it is also possible to apply the option in settings on hybrid engines|
|Automatic adjustment of the gas level indication|
|Detection of a gas pressure sensor errors|
|Auto-calibration option with simultaneous inclusion of all injectors "All at once"|
|Automatic selection of the multiplier (coefficient) of the map|
|Reading of revolutions on the basis of impulses from gasoline injection|
|Test of actuating elements: nozzles, solenoid valve, button, buzzer|
|Option "depletion on the cold engine", which limits the maximum injection time on a cold engine (VAG)|
24 months warranty from the date indicated on the product.
The warranty applies only when the installation of the kit was made in the certified by the DIGITRONIC conversion center.