Showing 25–36 of 136 results
1. The administrator of personal data is DIGITRONIC AUTOGAS Julia Furmanek, ul. Elewatorska 9, 15-620 Białystok, Poland.
2. Personal data is processed in order to answer the request for quotation / submit the offer / performance of the contract of sale / delivery of goods.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR and Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR.
4. The recipients of personal data are:
– distributors in the scope of answering the request for quotation / presenting the offer / performance of the sales / delivery agreement,
– carriers / forwarders in the scope of delivery of goods,
– customs agency in the scope of the contract of sale / delivery of goods
– external accounting department to the extent necessary to perform the duties of the Administrator arising from the law,
– an external legal department to the extent necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
5. The period, for which data will be stored corresponds to the limitation periods resulting from the provisions of the Civil Code and the Tax Ordinance. The estimated period of storage of personal data is 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the tax obligation resulting from the concluded commission contract arose.
6. The person whose data is processed has the right to demand from the administrator access to personal data relating to the data subject, rectification, deletion, the right to be forgotten, the right to limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right for data transfer.
7. The data subject has the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Providing personal data is necessary for the proper performance of the contract. Failure to provide personal data may lead to the inability to perform the contract.